Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As the Director of Demand Generation you will own all aspects of the demand generation strategy and execution. You will partner with GTM leadership to develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing programs and campaigns that drive awareness and pipeline for the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimize our entire demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive pipeline
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across key inbound channels such as: SEO/SEM, digital/display advertising, email, events, webinars and content syndication
- Develop sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs)
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
- Work with sales, product and customer success to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing
- Develop marketing programs including webinars, online demos, gated content, etc., to capture new leads
- Partner with third parties to manage lead generation campaigns
- Partner with our sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years experience in technology marketing; preferably B2B SaaS
- Experience creating and running integrated marketing campaigns
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. using HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or similar system
- Creative thinker who can develop new programs that drive new pipeline
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Highly effective communicator working with sales, SDR, customer success and product teams
- HR technology industry experience a plus
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches, fully stocked snacks, and unlimited PTO (although we provide all three!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.