We are seeking heart-led, results oriented interns who can support us in a variety of departments across enso. Each quarter we will look to hire two - three best qualified interns to join us. We're looking for interns who are character-aligned with enso and are eager to gain agency experience and to contribute to the strategic growth of our team.
You’ll hit the ground running during your internship and will be utilized to your fullest potential. You will support a specific team, have a manager who is invested in your growth and development, and have a separate enso buddy from another team who is available throughout your internship for external mentorship and questions.
We'll be hiring for the following specific teams. Please indicate in your application which team you are looking to contribute your time.
- Brand Impact (accounts and client-facing)
- Operations (talent development, recruiting, culture, finance, business operations)
- Creative (art direction, design, copywriting)
- Production (events, digital, film)
- Strategy (research, strategy, communications)
Here’s What You Can Expect...
LEGACY | Your impact in this role
- You will contribute to building world changing shared missions with some of today's top people-powered brands dedicated to impact such as Google, Khan Academy, Nature Conservancy, Omidyar Network.
MASTERY | The growth and development you will experience
- You will join an incredibly talented team from a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from top ad agencies to political campaigns and advocacy groups to startups and nonprofits, all whom are dedicated to continued learning.
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment (40 employees).
FREEDOM | The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work in Santa Monica and can exercise your active lifestyle by taking advantage of our offered bike stipend and the accessibility to incredible surfing one mile from our office, and the nearby running and mountain biking trails in the Santa Monica mountains.
Feel Right For You? Throw your hat in the ring!
Please share your resume and complete the following short answer questions. If you're applying for a creative role, please also include your portfolio link.
What Happens Next?
We promise that every application will be met with human eyes. We care about your candidate experience and will do our best to communicate with you as soon as we can. Strong candidates will be invited to have a short initial phone conversation with a member of our talent team.