Ensemble Travel Group is a leading travel agency consortium of top-tier agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada that was established in 1968. Acquired by Navigatr Group in June 2022, Ensemble provides members with access to exclusive offers, unique hosted tours, partnerships and superior marketing opportunities with best-in-class suppliers, and proprietary travel platforms such as ADX that offers agents instant commission visibility, one click insurance and more to improve efficiencies and earnings. Ensemble maintains offices in Toronto and New York.
As a strategic planner and thinker, the Vice President, Cruise holds the key responsibility for formulating and implementing a partnership strategy aimed at driving revenue growth and product adoption. The ideal candidate will take the lead in designing and creating exclusive Ensemble Partnership programs and services, identifying, and engaging with strategic partners, negotiating partnership agreements, and nurturing partner relationships.
This position has direct oversight of the Ensemble Exclusive Cruise Programs, and will take charge of managing the partnership sales budget, and monitoring performance metrics. Collaboration with other teams in pivotal to enhance program offerings, and data-driven adjustments are made to optimize results. Routine reporting to the executive team is a crucial aspect of this role, as it entails overseeing a team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partnership strategy to drive revenue growth and product adoption.
- Lead the strategic planning and development of exclusive Ensemble Partnership programs and services for Ensemble Members and Clients.
- Identify and target potential strategic partners, negotiate partnership agreements, and manage partner relationships.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Oversees Ensemble Exclusive Cruise Programs – Hosted, Headquarter Groups and Exclusive Amenities.
- Manages the partnership sales budget and co-op marketing goals.
- Tracks and reports on key performance metrics to measure the success of partnerships and marketing efforts.
- Identify exclusive opportunities and conduct market research to understand client and member needs.
- Collaborates with TripArc team to incorporate exclusive programming into ADX.
- Develop pricing/margin strategies and revenue models for exclusive offerings.
- Establish and nurture partnerships and collaborates with key stakeholders to enhance program offerings.
- Monitor and analyze program performance, making data-driven adjustments to optimize results.
- Present regular reports and updates to the executive team on program performance and growth strategies.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to align partnership efforts with Membership and other business units within the Navigatr umbrella.
- Oversees and curates the Ensemble Cruise Partner Preferred Portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 10+ years partner supplier relations, account management, and/or procurement experience in the cruise industry or closely related.
- Minimum of 5 years in supervisory and leadership roles.
- Experience with a global purchasing model and luxury services/product are considered an asset.
- Advanced negotiation skills – able to deliver results while maintaining partner engagement.
- Proven ability to work through conflict, build trust, generate respect, and influence outcomes through outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels within the organization and with partners.
- Superior time management skills - able to work in a fast paced, changing environment and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Analytical mind set with ability to digest and communicate quantitative reports across multiple data sets.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Upbeat personality, a hands-on team player and self-starter who can work in a lean environment with autonomy.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally with polish and professionalism.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong project management mindset and is hyper organized in approach in delivering and managing operations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically yet maintain contact with day-to-day performance.
- Hands on with high energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude.
- History of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives personally and as a leader.
- Excellent presentation skills with a strong ability to present to senior-level executives.
- Ability to lead and drive multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast paced and complex environment.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.