Title: Manager of Talent Matchmaking
Location: New Orleans, LA
Organization: Enriched Schools
Position type: Full-time, with benefits
Enriched Schools is a national movement committed to reimagining how communities and schools come together in order to maximize student success. Founded by a former teacher and TFA alumna in New Orleans, Enriched has grown to become a trusted partner for charter schools across 10 cities seeking to provide systems of excellence, support and sustainability for their staff.
- Customer Service: our partners are everything; we’re obsessive about serving them with world class urgency, care + integrity. We drop everything to ensure they have “WOW”-level experiences every time.
- Community: we believe it takes a village, know we are nothing with our GEs and are relentless about finding and keeping the best in order to honor their time and talents.
- Creativity: every hour of the school day should be full of spark and passion, and we practice innovation and flexibility in all the ways we operate to deliver upon our promise that every day counts for all kids.
Enriched Schools is seeking a highly motivated, organized talent coordinator to serve as the primary liaison between educators in the national Enriched community who are interested in full time teaching opportunities and school partners who are in need of the right, mission-aligned candidates for long-term or full time positions.
This Manager of Talent Matchmaking will work in the New Orleans Headquarters directly alongside the CEO and working in close collaboration with Regional Managers and the Community Care team across the country, to facilitate fast, effective and highly personalized matchmaking support.
Position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting top tier teacher leaders to serve in long term or full time positions in great schools nationwide, executing tailored supplemental vetting for select candidates on an as-needed basis
- Building deep relationships with new and current educators in the Enriched community nationwide quickly and via a variety of mediums, including phone, video call and in person meetings, in order to thoroughly understand their strengths, skills and interests and intentionally connect them with the best fit opportunities to impact student achievement
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the strongest and most talented educators in the Enriched community nationwide who are interested in full time roles, providing as needed guidance, interview preparation, resume coaching and ongoing professional support in order to support them in their professional goals and pathway towards maximizing their impact
- Identify, organize and deeply understand all full time and long-term role opportunities across Enriched partners nationwide, make strategic recommendations for the best fit educator candidates for all roles, and provide clear, accurate and fast communication with candidate and school partner in order to facilitate next steps urgently and with top notch customer service
- Serve as incredibly trustworthy, intuitive and highly flexible point of contact for school partners who have full time positions they would need support on and candidates for, and manage ongoing communication with these partners in order to understand their visions, needs and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of teaching/education experience
- Demonstrated success recruiting and screening for top talent and managing communities that are united and compelled towards a shared vision
- Deep familiarity with and commitment to the education community
- Excellent communication skills
This job is for you if…
-You can read people and have been told you’re very intuitive.
-You ask the right questions and you listen.
-You’re a relentlessly hard-worker.
-You’re excited to champion a brand with a mission.
-You work with urgency and enthusiasm.
-You’re creative and organized.
-You take initiative to help wherever needed.
-You’re obsessive about doing your best to get the job done.
-You’re hyper focused on getting details perfect—you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through cracks.
-You’re hungry to work and want a job that matters.
-You’re a high achiever who is always looking to learn and improve.
-You want to be a part of a small, crazy, committed group of people who are on a mission to change the world.
This job is not for you if…
- You don’t like sales, customer service, or being the best.
-You become easily frazzled by a long list of tasks.
-You don’t like deadlines or having to complete tasks in a certain amount of time.
-You don’t really want to commit to anything wholeheartedly.
Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity:
We believe that we have a responsibility to recruit, attract, select, retain, develop and reward a diverse and talented staff. We encourage leaders of all backgrounds to apply for this position. Enriched does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, or gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.