As a Tech Recruiter, you will use innovative techniques to hunt for passive tech talent in the market. You will take ownership of both core recruiting and larger project initiatives that directly impact Enova. You will drive a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process- from the initial point of contact, through the interview and offer stages, and start date. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work as a true business partner to our tech teams and stakeholders.
The Recruiting Team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Fill critical business positions with top talent in a timely fashion.
- A/B test sourcing messages and outreach techniques to identify the optimal strategy for each role.
- Continuously and proactively build a candidate pipeline.
- Support Enova as an Employer of Choice by driving a positive candidate experience and being a brand ambassador.
- Partner and advise hiring teams on recruiting best practices.
- Organize and lead recruiting projects to completion while documenting the results and takeaways.
- Remain active in the local Chicago community by attending networking events, Meetups and conferences, and by staying up to date on market trends.
What You Should Have:
- 1-5 years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting, preferably in both staffing and corporate environments.
- Strong network of senior level tech talent in Chicago.
- Passion for working on unique and niche job openings, and proven results identifying passive candidates via creative recruiting strategies.
- Natural relationship building skills with candidates and stakeholders.
- Comfort with negotiation and managing the entire offer process.
- Ability to travel to conferences or career fairs as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served over 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.