We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
As an Analytics Intern, you’ll immerse yourself in the Analytics department and get a unique experience by working on real projects that impact our day-to-day business and production. We are problem-solvers, self-directors and action-oriented thinkers so you’ll be expected to hit the ground running and own your projects, with guidance from your manager and teammates. You’ll be placed on either or Portfolio or Business Forecasting Analytics teams and, while that will be your primary team for the summer, you’ll gain exposure to and work with the other groups throughout your internship so you leave Enova with a strong understanding of what we do and what you’d like to focus on post-graduation. When you’re not performing your Analytics responsibilities you’ll be having fun, learning professional skills and networking with the rest of Enova.
- Learn the technologies, strategies and analytic techniques we use here at Enova
- Develop, enhance and test the company’s models for use in determining the appropriate lending criteria and verification procedures
- Conduct ad hoc analysis using statistical and financial tools to recommend risk management, marketing and operational strategies
- Work with senior management to develop key performance indicators (KPI's) to ensure that our products are performing optimally
- Present on your project findings and results to key executives and the department at the conclusion of your internship
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD in a related field of study with a planned graduation of Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- Advanced programming ability to write customized code for meaningful data analysis in at least one programming language
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical applications and databases
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.