We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Enova is currently accepting candidates for remote positions in the following eligible states: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, WY. Hybrid options are also available for this role.
About the role:
Do you love solving challenging data problems? Are you an experienced software engineer interested in getting into the data engineering space and learning about AWS? At Enova, we have a team dedicated to addressing the intersection of good software engineering practice and the world of data science and analytics. We are dedicated to building pipelines and tools to help get data to the decision makers and model builders more quickly, and are focused especially on that "last mile of data" – understanding the business need for data across multiple groups and then using our software / AWS skills to develop data solutions that help the company.
- Apply your software experience to learn about a current data need in Analytics / Forecasting / Marketing, design a solution for it, and then work with the team to implement it.
- Use Python, Go, Postgres, Kafka, and several parts of AWS.
- Help make additions to an internal data pipeline that moves data from Postgres / MySQL / SQL Server (and custom producers) to Snowflake and Postgres.
- Work in an environment where you will have a lot of autonomy once you show you're comfortable with the stack (and, at the same time, with lots of support to help you get there).
- 3+ years of experience in Python, OOP, SDLC, and CI/CD.
- Experience with one or more other programming languages (we welcome engineers from all backgrounds).
- A demonstrated understanding of software principles and experience writing software solutions.
- An interest in data engineering and writing great data solutions.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.