We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
- Responsible for SOX oversight of outsourced internal IT Auditors as well as coordination with IT Risk, IT Control owners, and external auditors related to ITCG SOX compliance (SOX 302/404-Interim/Year End)
- Responsible for scheduling SOX walkthroughs and testing for IT Control owners (Interim/Year End)
- Responsible for leading IT SOX meetings with IT Risk, external audit, and IT Control owners(SOX 302/404-Interim/Year End)
- Assist Head of Internal/SOX with preparation of audit budget and scheduling of IT audits
- Collaborating with IT Control owners, IT Risk, and external auditors to resolve and track SOX and audit deficiencies
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Complete and/or review SOX testing for key general IT controls (GITCs/ITGCs), IT application controls (ITACs), and key reports (IPE) identified in the walkthrough process. Coordinate testing approach and align expectations with external auditors to ensure documentation and testing complies with industry standards (including PCAOB) and allows for reliance by the external auditors.
- Serve as a subject matter expert over Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (302/404) and controls within SOX IT with the assistance of a 3rd party SOX team.
- Ability to understand concepts and terminology in security domains including governance, risk management, architecture, compliance, and operations and be able to express them in a clear and concise manner
- Review and continuously enhance IT internal controls and processes to ensure compliance with SOX 302/404 and associated frameworks
- Coordination of IT SOX Interim/YE walkthroughs and testing
- Following up on IT SOX and Audit deficiencies as well as reporting on them
- At least 3 years of IT SOX/Audit experience
- Previous Financial Services exposure
- IT certifications (preferred)
- IT security or software quality assurance background
- Experience working in a co-sourced SOX/Audit environment
- Experience designing and executing operational audit programs including: business processes and underlying systems, interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit procedures
About the team:
This role is a part of the Corporate Compliance group. Internal Audit reports with a dotted line to the Audit committee.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.