We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Enova is currently accepting candidates for remote positions in the following eligible states: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, WY.
About the Role:
At Enova we listen to our customers’ needs, we believe the best answer wins, we believe in operating as owners, we hold ourselves accountable for results, and we believe Enova is a place for the best and brightest.
- have empowered ownership over your application’s lifecycle
- identify and execute on best answers
- propose ideas and learn from others
- mentor junior engineers
- work with all facets of the business from Product Management and Analytics to Operations
- actively participate in the ongoing evolution of Enova’s products and services
- be working across the Tech organization in multi-disciplined teams
- be working in an Agile environment
Our most successful Senior Engineers are able to tackle a variety of tasks from designing microservices, operational issues, production debugging, risk mitigation and management, and the ability to pair with others outside of your immediate team in order to accomplish any task.
- Deployed software using Java or React to design and implement technical solutions to business problems
- An understanding of database concepts (Ex: SQL, tables, indexes, migrations, etc.) and experience writing complex queries
- Comfort building features integrating over an API and using Swagger or other modern tools for documentation
- Passion for working with microservice and event driven architecture
- An eagerness to develop both frontend and backend as part of a full stack team
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities
- A knack for crafting exceptional code and using open source technologies
- Willingness to participate in a periodic on-call rotation
- Experience troubleshooting production issues using observability tools
- A zeal for continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with non relational databases and/or graph db
- Experience with other programming languages, we welcome engineers from various technical backgrounds
- Experience with testing practices
- Actively contributes to all SDLC phases (development/testing/release)
- Experience with Containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
- AWS skills and/or Certifications
- Experience deploying changes via Terraform
- Contribute to popular open-source projects (send us GitHub links!)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.