About the role:
UX Designers advocate for our customers utilizing research and interaction design skills. They influence interactions for a variety of financial products and audiences. Utilizing industry standards, competitor research, user-testing, performance data, wireframes and prototypes to communicate and sell ideas. They work as part of a concentrated UX team making a positive impact on the way customers experience Enova’s businesses.
What you’ll be doing:
As a UX Designer, you will see projects through their full life cycle (using our UX framework methodology) from research to the post-release phase, including QA. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, partnering with Product and Engineering and pitching to stakeholders along the way. As a part of building consensus you will present usability approaches and research to varying audiences, from sophisticated design experts to non-designers. You will leverage analytics tools and techniques to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making and prioritization. You will maintain a library of usability templates, guidelines, best practices, research documentation, and raw data.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Computer Science, Design or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience practicing UX Design at a technology or e-commerce company with an emphasis on mobile web
- Wire-framing and prototyping experience with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining wireframe systems, user flows, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and user research findings
- Ability to partner and collaborate with designers, coders, copywriters, and product managers to develop compelling and creative solutions
- Can devise customer-centric, effective UX solutions
- Comfortability collaborating with SE teams in an Agile environment to understand technical considerations and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with an iterative testing approach that requires a rapid design, build, and measurement cycle
- Flexibility and adaptability to rework your designs based on legal, product, marketing, SE and other stakeholder feedback
About our Enova Studios team:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our business. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our 10 international brands. Our services include copywriting, content, digital design, UX design, front-end development, and production.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.