What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will design, develop, implement and maintain reporting functionality and analytic applications across multiple business units including Finance, Marketing, Operations and more. You will interface with Business Owners, leveraging our data infrastructure and Enterprise BI tools to facilitate faster decision-making, standardize key customer, loan, and business metrics, and support the company’s strategic initiatives. You will also capture and translate requirements through a variety of techniques to create coherent report design documents leading to successful solutions.
We are looking for creative problem solvers who enjoy collaborating with others to build new data warehouse, data mart and business intelligence solutions, while supporting our existing applications. You will operate as an owner by completing the full life cycle of a project from understanding the business process and requirements through implementation and ongoing support.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the data and/or business intelligence field
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills
- Experience with requirements gathering and long-term solution development
- Conducted validation of existing reporting and new solutions
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and techniques
- The ability to identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related study
Nice to have:
- Experience in Tableau or comparable BI tool
- UX Experience
- Knowledge of Finance/FinTech industry and concepts
About our Business Intelligence and Data Services team:
Enova’s Business Intelligence and Data Services team is part of our Analytics team that consists of 100+ quantitative and data reporting professionals. Our team members are problem solvers and action-oriented thinkers. They focus on collecting, analyzing and presenting data to generate knowledge and value for the organization. The top priority is to empower the organization by leveraging and transforming the data and achieving innovative results.
We speak this language:
MicroStrategy, Tableau, PostgreSQL, Matillion, Python, Jenkins, AWS, Snowflake, Excel and more!
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.