About the role:
Enova SMB (Parent company of OnDeck, Headway Capital, and The Business Backer) is looking for product managers to help power small business growth in the United States. In this role, you'll join a team that focuses on creating the best possible experience for our customers from filling out an application all the way through funding and returning for additional products. You will help shape the future of our lending products and platforms, and will directly impact our business and hardworking customers!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with leadership to develop, own, and execute strategy for aspects of the small business lending customer experience.
- Drive product roadmaps by collecting internal and external customer feedback.
- Work across departments to set requirements and prioritize the backlog.
- Collaborate with Agile Engineering teams to deliver innovative features and functionality, always serving as the voice of the customer in the room.
- Identify new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova and a best in class customer experience.
- Build business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in, and partner with Engineering to estimate size, elaborate scope and requirements, clarify detailed design and get sign off on built features before launch.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity.
- User-centric mindset and drive to deliver the best possible solutions for your customers.
- Data-driven approach to understanding user behavior and discovering and evaluating product opportunities.
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals.
- Experience partnering with one or more Agile teams.
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
About our Product Management team:
The Product team at Enova is broken down into smaller groups that focus on one specific product or platform. Our PMs work directly with their Business Unit and shared services, while working closely with the Software Engineering and Analytics teams to collaborate on business objectives.
The Enova SMB Product team builds external products that our end customer, Small Business owners, use to create financial leverage for their business. We also build internal products that our team members in Marketing, Sales, Operations and more use to provide services to Small Business owners.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.