About the role:
As a Strategy & Operations Associate, you will directly support one of Enova’s core P&Ls and tackle projects that ensure Enova is operating at peak performance, and continuously improving so our customers can have the best possible experience . Projects can range from short-term immediate impact projects, like automating a business process, to long term strategic initiatives, such as a new product launch. The best part? Our team is big enough to have the resources to successfully scale the business, but small enough that a single associate has the autonomy to make a meaningful impact. That means you can make your mark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, prioritize and execute projects, balance business needs vs. technical constraints, ensure quality, and drive bottom line results
- Own end to end projects from initial recommendation through implementation/execution and assurance of successful business impact.
- Build and cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Evaluate vendor proposals, negotiate with external partners and collaborate with internal tech development teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements.
- Run ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
We're excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance. Our S&O team comes from a variety of backgrounds but are successful because of their ability to problem solve and think analytically.
- 3-6 years of tangible work experience dealing with process improvement, management consulting or data analytics.
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
Our Strategy & Operations team:
Enova’s Strategy & Operation teams - or “S&O” as insiders commonly refer to them here - drive the business at both the operational and business levels. In addition to working cross functionally on the corporate side, S&Os work closely with our call center operations (think application support, loan processing, collections or customer service) to ensure optimization and anticipate any bumps in the road. To do this, they dive deeper into our existing processes and ask themselves lots of questions like, why are we doing this that way? Why don’t we try this? And, likely the most important question, how is this going to affect the bottom line of our business?
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.