What you’ll be doing:
As a Corporate Recruiter, you’ll be expected to hit the ground running in full-cycle recruitment. In this role, you will primarily focus on recruiting sales talent for our Small Business team but you will also support open roles across the company (think Finance, Marketing, Legal, etc.). You will excel in this role because you are a great communicator, operate with a sense of urgency, and understand the importance of building deep relationships wherever you go.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Fill critical business positions with high performers, in a timely fashion.
- Partner closely with our Leaders as well as various hiring teams and key stakeholders.
- Vary your recruiting strategies based on the function.
- Drive a positive candidate experience and support Enova’s employment brand by being a brand ambassador (both online and offline).
- Advise hiring teams on creating a robust recruiting process focused on quality hiring.
- Continuously research the Chicago hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-6 years of recruiting experience, preferably in both corporate recruitment and staffing/search firm environments.
- Experience in high volume recruiting environments (such as sales, call center or manufacturing).
- Natural relationship building skills, and passion for nurturing relationships both internally with stakeholders and externally with prospects.
- Skills in the art of negotiation, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances/declines.
About our team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.