Why work for Enova?
Here at Enova Financial, we’re anything but conventional. We have fun meeting our customers' individualized needs not only through our extensive marketing relationships, but also our state-of-the-art technology. With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career.
Enova is searching for an expert quality professional to lead our QA team on their mission to ensure compliance, drive results, and enhance customer experience within our high performance contact center. We are currently evaluating new technology to support these efforts – everything from quality management software to speech analytics and AI platforms – and we want you to help lead the charge!
As a Quality and Customer Experience Department Manager, you will have to understand the business metrics and objectives, build a story, which summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions and implement the necessary actions that lead to improved performance and customer experience. You will oversee day-to-day responsibilities for quality specialists and managers across multiple sites. You will provide oversight, direction, and guidance on highly visible and critical performance aspects of our contact center associates. You will coordinate these efforts with other departments, to ensure we understand performance through insights and we maintain high standards and continually progress. You are a problem-solver, you have strong leadership skills, you are a great cross-functional business partner and you are able to maximize resources to get the job done. If this sounds like you, read on...
What You’ll Do as a Quality and Customer Experience Department Manager:
- Work with business partners to establish an effective quality management philosophy and strategy. You’ll be a key decision maker on our sampling strategy, how we ensure calibration, and how we measure quality.
- Responsible for monitoring, auditing and implementing quality & compliance standards
- Push forward initiatives based on analysis and observed opportunities that would impact operations and our customers in a positive way
- Identify and recommend process efficiencies and training improvements, which may include creating and maintaining a project plan, determining ROI, training and communication plan, etc.
- Identify, develop and implement improved department procedures and practices on an ongoing basis. Maintain these processes on our internal knowledge-base through confluence wiki
- Adhere to and enforce, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and other governing documents that include service quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring processes, coaching requirements, and continual improvement actions for our US and UK businesses.
- Manage and lead section managers and quality specialists to meet and exceed individual, team, and departmental objectives
- Facilitate and oversee the performance management process, including biannual performance reviews, co-worker improvement plans, and disciplinary corrective actions as necessary
- Lead and execute new and/or ongoing projects as identified and / or assigned
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Create, communicate, and effectively execute subordinate job responsibilities and provide defined job specific developmental and / or career development plans
- Create an environment focused on generating a great internal and external customer quality experience
- Build and maintain a high performance culture and engaging experience within the QA team (direct and indirect reports)
- Own and operate our Voice of the Customer and service recovery program
You’re Right for this job if you have:
- Ability to travel and oversee both locations (Chicago and Gurnee)
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 4+ years management experience in related capacity
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Minimum of 5+ years of call center operations, or quality management experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience implementing and operating QA software and speech analytics tools is a big plus
Enova is a multinational company based in Chicago, IL that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses. We have unique technology, analytics and customer service capabilities that let us rapidly evaluate new data sources to offer consumers and small businesses the right amount of credit or financing when and how they want it.