Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills at the same time. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
As a Decision Consultant, you will be at the technological heart of Enova Decisions, Enova’s start-up analytics and decisioning as a service brand. This team is dedicated to customizing our real-time, data-driven decision making engine to match the needs of our multi-industry clients and you will partner with the Enova Decisions sales team to tackle pre-sales activities such as solution development, systems demonstrations, and proposal development. You will also own the full analytics process by researching, designing, and building automated algorithmic decision processes using decision-modeling and data science techniques including decision-flow design, statistical modeling, machine learning, and global optimization for clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Use your technical creativity to solve and automate complex decision processes and mathematical optimization problems to discover novel solutions
- Organize, interpret and model data, and communicate results effectively to cross functional teams and external clients
- Work with technical and account management teams to ensure proper deployment of your solutions into a production environment
- Partner with the account team and senior management to design client roadmaps that continuously improve client results, and identify areas for further client integration and optimization
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of working experience in a financial solution development/presales environment, preferably in the financial industry
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, required
- Advanced programming skills and the ability to write customized code for meaningful data analysis
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical applications and databases
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of statistical/econometric modeling and data science
- Self-motivation, confidence, and possess critical thinking and research skills
About the Enova Decisions team:
Enova Decisions, Enova’s analytics-as-a-service business, leverages the proven technology and analytics experience developed by Enova’s 70+ person analytics team over the past 15+ years. We provide clients with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale. That means our clients are able to focus less on the operational details and focus more on what matters most to them. Our small team is basically a start-up within Enova. We move quickly and are able to adapt based on client needs. Want to learn more about Enova Decisions and our solutions? Check out www.enovadecisions.com!
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees world-wide.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.