Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Decision Consultant, you will be instrumental to Enova Decisions, Enova’s start-up analytics and decisioning as a service brand. This team is dedicated to customizing our real-time, data-driven decision making engine to match the needs of our clients and you would be at the heart of it. You will have the opportunity to own the full analytics process--from researching to designing, building to client rollout--while being part of a small, cross-functional team.
Your core responsibility will be to partner with Enova Decisions sales team with pre-sales activities such as solution development, systems demonstrations, and proposal development. You will research, design, and build automated algorithmic decision processes using decision-modeling and data science techniques including decision-flow design, statistical modeling, machine learning, and global optimization for external clients across a wide range of business functions and industry verticals.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Prepare for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Use your technical creativity to solve and automate complex decision processes and mathematical optimization problems to discover novel solutions
- Organize, interpret and model data, and communicate results effectively to cross functional teams and external clients
- Work with technical and account management teams to ensure proper deployment of your solutions into a production environment
- Partner with the account team and senior management to design client roadmaps that continuously improve client results, and identify areas for further client integration and optimization
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of working experience in a financial solution development/presales environment, preferably in the financial industry
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, required
- Advanced programming skills and the ability to write customized code for meaningful data analysis
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical applications and databases
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of statistical/econometric modeling
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Science
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident, possesses critical thinking and research skills, have a strong work ethic with a high level of business maturity.
Chicago-based Enova Decisions is part of Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology- and data-analytics-driven online lending company that operates 12 brands in five countries. The positive business performance and rapid growth of Enova’s brands stem, in part, from the hiring and advancement of more than 50 analytics experts by Enova as well as the development and implementation of ColossusTM, our advanced real-time decisioning platform. ColossusTM produces instant answers to customers’ demands, in turn driving customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
Today, we leverage this proven technology and analytics experience to help our clients thrive with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale.
To learn more about Enova Decisions please visit: www.enovadecisions.com
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.