Why work for Enova?
Here at Enova Financial, we’re anything but conventional. We have fun meeting our customers' individualized needs not only through our extensive marketing relationships, but also our state-of-the-art technology. With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career.
The Workforce Management Sr. Associate will be responsible for oversight of day to day operations of the Workforce Management Department team. Responsible for Forecasting, Scheduling, Intraday management and reporting needs of the staffing impacts to SLA in a real time basis.
This role will require working with the WFM team on a regular and consistent basis and understanding the gaps in processes and skill levels of the WFM Analysts.
- Continuous improvements and delegation of multiple tasks to WFM analysts and specialists with a strong understanding of each WFM Functional Role.
- Assisting in Forecasting, Scheduling, and Real-Time management when needed.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and being able to document processes and workflows for the WFM Team
- Oversee and manage collection and analysis reporting on performance statistics for Operations and WFM department management.
- Ensuring the WFM Team Metrics are met or exceeded while being the liaison for WFM and Operations
- Escalates interruptions to Senior Leadership in a clear concise analytically driven reports.
- Creation and maintaining Analytical reporting for WFM and Operations with ability to create reporting AdHoc.
- Understanding of legal requirements for staffing and work processes that adapt to meet legal and corporate requirements.
- STRONG customer service acumen, being able to gain buy-in and ability to sway decisions
- Ability to work with all internal customers which include:
- Meet or Exceed all KPI metrics defined by Department Manager
- Hold daily meetings with WFM Team Members to identify gaps or issues in Short, Mid and Long Term.
- Creates and authors business correspondence and procedure manuals. Documents all processes flows and provides written documentation for all changes made to staffing and Forecasting.
- Undertakes self-development learnings and activities on a monthly basis.
- 7+ years call center experience required
- 1+ years of Telecom knowledge and terminology
- 4+ years’ experience in workforce management with workforce management applications
- Ability to effectively partner with business unit Leads to identify and modify staffing and Forecasting needs in short-term
- Ability to perform software administration, monitor for training, time off and Forecasting of agents
- Ability to effectively explain technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong sense of urgency - dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with little or no direction
- Able to easily adapt to changes, challenges as well as facilitate requests
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work occasional extra hours, including weekends, as business demands dictate Experience creating and maintaining work schedules in an inbound/outbound call center environment with multiple service level goals preferred
Enova is a multinational company based in Chicago, IL that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses. We have unique technology, analytics and customer service capabilities that let us rapidly evaluate new data sources to offer consumers and small businesses the right amount of credit or financing when and how they want it.