Executive Assistant - Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Any EA knows it’s hard to define their day-to-day since often times they are expected to jump in whenever and wherever, and here at Enova it’s no different. This role involves supporting our Chief Executive Officer while also leading a team of admins that help make the office run smoothly.
Integrity and confidentiality is critical due to the sensitive nature of the information you have access to. You will work independently, resourcefully and be focused under pressure when deadlines arise. Additionally, you may manage a small team of administrative professionals that tirelessly support the organization. All while showcasing your interpersonal and professional communication skills by acting as a primary resource for company questions and business matters.
What We Need From You:
- A Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of executive administrative experience supporting a C-Level Executive
- Experience managing at least 3-4 direct reports within the administrative function
- Previous experience with Board Management, including but not limited to the scheduling of meetings, verbal and email communication with members, day of assistance, processing Board payments and expenses
- Proven experience in managing complex calendars along with booking travel (domestic and international) and creating travel itineraries
- Proficient experience with Gmail, Outlook, and the Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- The ability to problem-solve, think proactively, and push back
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment running with multiple-shifting priorities
- A real passion for organizing, the eye to catch and fix mistakes, and the ownership to drive projects from start to finish
- Willingness to work occasional extended hours and maintain an “on call” mentality in case of unexpected events outside of normal office hours.
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Previously supported at the CEO level
- Experience with a public company Board of Directors
- Exposure supporting financial services or technology teams
- Customer Service experience
Our Administrative Team:
We at Enova view our administrative team as the heart and soul that keeps our groups and executives moving from A-Z. Anticipating the needs of coworkers and executives, our admins resolve issues before they arise. Acting fast within our innovative and expanding environment, our administrative professionals are vital in supporting our teams and leaders so they can focus on our #1 goal: growing our business.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?