Reports to: Chief People Officer
Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
What you’ll be doing:
As Senior People Resources Business Partner (PRBP), you will join a team of smart, business-minded and hands-on HR professionals. As a Senior PRBP supporting our Technology teams (our largest corporate client group), you will partner directly with our CTO and the Technology leadership team to deliver results and keep engagement levels high. Your primary focus will be to support your clients to meet their business goals while embodying Enova’s core values.
Your core priorities will be in:
- Performance Management: You’ll work closely with Talent Development to administer and support our performance and talent management processes, spending much of your time between the formal cycles with your clients on planning, goal setting and supporting individual development planning.
- Compensation: You will provide consultation, guidance and support on our annual merit and bonus programs as well as job leveling and market analysis in partnership with our Head of Compensation.
- Employee Relations: You will be the main contact for employees within your client groups, responsible for handling and escalating employee relations issues in partnership with our in-house employment counsel.
- People Programs: You’ll be expected to administer and enhance established People policies and programs, and have a voice in shaping enhancements or changes needed as our business continues to grow and scale.
- Partnership: You will be expected to develop strong, collaborative relationships with your People team peers (i.e. Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Development, and People Ops/Tech) to bridge business goals with People Team offerings.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of HR business partnering experience in a high demand, high output role with a demonstrated track record of success being an integrated member of a business team. Strong preference to those coming out of Tech or a high-growth business.
- Resulted-oriented, creative, self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical/analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel and knowledge of formulas and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated capability to execute and drive projects forward to completion.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise and effective way.
- Ability to think strategically but with a practical approach and mindset.
- Strong ability to build relationships, manage conflict and work across teams to achieve results.
- Passion, grit and perspective
- Experience working in Workday a plus.
Our People Team:
Our People Team (you may know us as the Human Resources department) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining our people. You’ll sit alongside our Recruiting, People Resources, Benefits, Talent Development and PeopleTech teams, and be apart of a highly motivated, driven and smart group of folks, all focused on the same goal of making Enova a great place to work.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.