Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly Customer Experience Specialists bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that are free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value to consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, and Amazon, to name a few.
About the Role.
You will work with the Fulfillment Captain to maintain inventory accuracy in market and foster a good working relationship with Experts in order to educate about inventory practices and to better serve their needs for visits.
- Receive regular shipments from the Distribution Center in a timely fashion
- Conduct routine audits of inventory levels to maintain highest levels of accuracy
- Pick, pack and fulfill orders, and load inventory vehicles in an efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with our Expert team and work to support them so that they may deliver excellent experiences for our customers
- Some driving of company owned vehicles
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required.
- Continually consider how each idea enhances or detracts from the team's experience
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving your ego behind
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Can organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Prior experience in back-of-house, warehouse, or delivery environments is a plus!
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for this position in accordance with all applicable ordinances
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.