COVID-19 Update: We care deeply about providing premium service and great employment opportunities; during these uncertain times, that looks a bit different.
To keep employees and customers safe, we deliver a contactless experience, temporarily pausing our in-home setup. Instead, we drop off orders and set up devices virtually - keeping people connected as we all work through this together.
About the role.
As an Enjoy Captain, you’ll be the primary voice of the Expert community, responsible for managing Expert performance and warehouse operations management within the market.
- Responsible for driving sales metrics
- Lead, manage, and grow a team of motivated and effective Experts
- Partner closely with the General Manager to optimize the end-to-end Expert journey from order to delivery
- Communicate data-based performance metrics in team meetings and as needed by the business
- Resolve Expert or customer related concerns and escalations as needed
- Facilitating training and support on-boarding to attract and retain talent
- Optimize warehouse layouts for efficiency and inventory accuracy
- 4+ years experience in a people management role in a fast-paced environment, retail preferred
- Experience with wave planning, route mapping, and analyzing market forecasts
- Knowledge of inventory applications and tracking software
- Ability to solve problems under tight deadlines and ambiguity
- You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement to your direct reports and peers
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work from the Enjoy House 5 days a week
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for this position in accordance with all applicable ordinances
Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech. We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today’s premiere mobile devices; pairing the convenience you’d get from shopping online with the confidence you’d get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with leaders from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla, and Amazon.
Please click here to review our California Consumer Privacy Act notice.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.