Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Service Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
We are rapidly growing every year, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking that requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the role.
As an Enjoy Captain, you'll be the primary voice of the Expert community, responsible for managing Expert performance within the market. You'll also:
- Manage the market team, recognizing great performance and providing developmental guidance
- Maintain a high performing team in line with the Enjoy Values, brand standards, and driving daily KPI’s
- Enthusiastic verbal communicator to connect, inform, and inspire the team through one-on-ones, daily huddles, and visit observations
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for all employees in the market by attracting, interviewing, and hiring new talent
- Manage the vision, purpose and tactics of Enjoy programs, initiatives, and priorities
- Support the ongoing learning and development of their team, facilitating training and supporting on-boarding when needed
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger. You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- 3+ years experience in a people management role in retail sales preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for this position in accordance with all applicable ordinances