Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
As an Enjoy Data Analyst, you'll provide deeper analysis and valuable insights to unlock opportunities and drive informed business decisions. Evolve the data platform with user-friendly tools, solutions and dashboards so that relevant information can be efficiently gathered and easily interpreted by business teams.
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic business decisions leveraging insights
- Align with leadership team, product managers, business teams and partners to set priorities based on analysis and results to implement and optimize business processes and solutions
- Own Insights Roadmap and deliverables working with cross-functional teams
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple teams and systems and execute on deliverables and iterate to drive bias to action
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive business decisions
- Evaluate and quantifies the effect of experimentations and various tests through data analysis and statistical methods, and makes data-driven recommendations
- Share weekly business performance with the leadership team
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking and optimizing processes, tools, and dashboards for better planning and management of the business
- Helps analyze the effectiveness of new solutions to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate a new feature or process
- Goes above and beyond a specific problem to finding all possible explanations
- Partners with other analysts to create consistency in analysis and reporting
Required Candidate Skills and Experience.
- 2+ Years specializing in Fraud or Risk modeling
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced environment as a data analyst or data scientist.
- Machine Learning - working with ML frameworks such as SKLearn or other ML libraries
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Analytics, or Finance
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistical methods, and an ability to inspire confidence in data-driven decision making
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Hotjar and similar Web Analytics products
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Understanding of eCommerce and Retail will be a big plus
- Exhibit general curiosity to go deeper to understand business problems and surface interesting facts
Rewards at Enjoy.
- Catered lunch three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible schedule and weekly WFH days
- Competitive benefit package that includes.....
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO program
- Commuter benefits
- Continuous deployment and staging infrastructure that makes development fun again
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.