Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Creative team.
Our team is small, but we like to get a lot done. There aren’t layers and layers of bureaucracy to get your ideas shipped...you’ll be presenting directly to the CEO and work alongside the founders every day. You’ll work alongside a former Apple creative director and designers from the likes of Airbnb, Apple, Google, and more. We aren’t just creative at work. Our team is full of photographers, filmmakers, painters, printers and even a mixologist. Design is an integral part of our strategy and helps define our business
About the role.
Changing the way people buy and experience technology products is hard work. We need your help solving big problems, telling complex stories in simple ways, building relationships with partners, and ultimately building a world-class experience for our customers.
Enjoy is seeking a Senior UX Design Lead with a focus on Partnerships to lead a small but mighty team of designers in an ongoing effort to help create amazing experiences for the customers of partners like AT&T, EE, Google, Magic Leap, Sonos, and others.
- Champion the voice of the Enjoy user with cross-functional teams (both internal and external), and ensure that decisions are made with the user and their needs front of mind
- Serve as a thought partner to business, product, & engineering teams (both internal and external) to design process and technology solutions that have a clear impact to the customer experience, and a measurable impact to Enjoy’s business and the business goals of our partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams in order to positively impact the Enjoy customer experience
- Continuously evaluate, refine, and improve the end-to-end customer experience across various partners based on business and user needs
- Work across all partners to ensure best-practices are being leveraged and every partner is supported from a user experience perspective
- Use insights from user research, interviews, and feedback sessions to inform and inspire strategic decisions and design solutions across the organization
- Manage, mentor, and inspire other designers (both internal and external), and provide direction and guidance of your team’s output
- Develop design prototypes for testing hypotheses, prior to developing complete software solutions
- Experience practicing and teaching design thinking
- 8+ years of design experience, with emphasis on service and/or user experience design
- A track record of leading design teams through successful product launches
- Have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate
- You have experience leading design teams, and you have a strong track record and a body of work that demonstrates clear wins to user and business impact
- Know how to lead and represent your team effectively, substantiate the work and the decisions behind them, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Your a proven leader, an excellent communicator, and a cross-functional team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic startup working environment
- Ability to work alongside other passionate designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and executives that care deeply about creating high-impact products
- Applied experience with design tools: Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.