Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About the People Team.
Enjoy is about bringing amazing experiences through high quality joyful moments, and this starts with our people hiring. Our people are our product, so you have a tall order to protect and enhance our culture, whilst attracting the best and diverse talent. We are a highly passionate and performance focused people team, restless to deliver our ambitious goals.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have very ambitious growth plans and you are critical to this mission.
- We are ambitious, driven by great ideas and the pursuit of audacious goals
- We operate with a joyful growth mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
- We operate as a team while providing freedom, trust and transparency
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
About the role.
As a part of the recruiting team you'll be recruiting for the Enjoy’s London Headquarters office and Field teams (Fulfilment Expert, Field Experts and Support Experts). You’ll design and implement innovative recruiting strategies to significantly scale our teams, while maintaining the integrity of the culture.
- Source, engage and recruit talent into the organization
- Design and support the candidate journey from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Partner with clients and recruitment manager to execute a scalable recruiting strategy
- Continue to build a diverse talent community
- Become the subject matter expert in the retail and customer service community
- Plan, host and staff recruiting events for field & HQ
- Support People Success Lead with HR Admin and reporting
- Support recruitment manager with the creation of recruitment tools and process’ that create efficiencies at scale
- Champion and execute employer branding exercises that make us a great place to work.
- Ensure internal recruitment initiatives are executed end to end
- You are self motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist.
- You believe in and promote the values of the company you choose to work for, and embody its values in words and actions.
- You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell engaging stories that reveal the “why” behind each number.
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a pleaser�, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain.
- Experience using ATS’, job boards, CV databases and internet search tools
- Experience working in retail and or volume hiring
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Hands on experience with recruitment