We believe human connections are an integral part of unlocking the magic of technology, so we’ve set out to change the way people buy technology products by adding the human touch. Enjoy was founded by Ron Johnson, the former head of all Apple Stores, as well as other former Apple design and retail executives.
When you buy with Enjoy, your tech purchase will be hand-delivered by a highly trained Enjoy Expert. The Expert will meet you with your new product wherever and whenever you want in as fast as four hours. Trust us, this is not about speed and delivery, it’s about the experience you’ll have with the Expert. Experts then spend up to an hour helping you get set up and started and maybe even show you a few tips and tricks. The best part of our service -- it's free!
Our Support Culture.
Our Support Experts are the the backbone of the Enjoy business. They’re unique in that they serve both internal Experts and external customers. They help provide the quality experiences that keep our customers happy across all forms of communication (phone, email, chat, text.) They also work with our scheduling and logistics teams to ensure our Experts can deliver special moments with their Enjoyers. Finally, their insights help inform company decisions and put simply, the business does not operate without the Support team.
Your work will help to ensure we can operate and grow our business seamlessly and flawlessly. You’ll learn every aspect of our business and your knowledge will be called upon frequently to resolve issues and to help create 5-star experiences for our Enjoyers.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of Enjoy’s products, policies & processes.
- Develop deep knowledge surrounding the tools necessary to perform your work.
- Be the “go to” for your areas of expertise.
- Support our Field Experts with your knowledge in real time by responding to their inbound chats, phone calls and emails.
- Deliver 5-star service to our Enjoyers via email, chat & phone.
- Help improve processes & tools for the Support team with your expertise.
- Share insights with the Field Operations team and the company to help inform the way we do business.
- You have prior experience in customer support or other service work.
- You can adapt to a flexible schedule which may require work on evenings and weekends.
- You can amass a wide knowledge base about a variety of products, processes & policies quickly.
- You can learn how to use multiple CRM tools effectively to help support our Enjoyers and our Experts.
- You are able to work with multiple teams to achieve a goal.
- You enjoy problem-solving and finding root causes to complex issues.
- Your written and verbal communication embody the 5-star experience we look to deliver.
- You have empathy for the people you support and can stand up for what you believe to be right for our business.
- Your former colleagues would say that you’re great to work with!
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for this position in accordance with all applicable ordinances