Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Service Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
We are rapidly growing every year, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking that requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
Our Support Culture.
Our Support Experts are the the backbone of the Enjoy business. They’re unique in that they serve both internal Experts and external customers. They help provide the quality experiences that keep our customers happy across all forms of communication (phone, email, chat, text.) They also work with our scheduling and logistics teams to ensure our Experts can deliver special moments with their Enjoyers. Finally, their insights help inform company decisions and put simply, the business does not operate without the Support team.
Your work will help to ensure we can operate and grow our business seamlessly and flawlessly. You’ll learn every aspect of our business and your knowledge will be called upon frequently to resolve issues and to help create 5-star experiences for our Enjoyers.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of Enjoy’s products, policies & processes.
- Develop deep knowledge surrounding the tools necessary to perform your work.
- Be the “go to” for your areas of expertise.
- Support our Field Experts with your knowledge in real time by responding to their inbound chats, phone calls and emails.
- Deliver 5-star service to our Enjoyers via email, chat & phone.
- Help improve processes & tools for the Support team with your expertise.
- Share insights with the Field Operations team and the company to help inform the way we do business.
- You have prior experience in customer support or other service work.
- You can adapt to a flexible schedule which may require work on evenings and weekends.
- You can amass a wide knowledge base about a variety of products, processes & policies quickly.
- You can learn how to use multiple CRM tools effectively to help support our Enjoyers and our Experts.
- You are able to work with multiple teams to achieve a goal.
- You enjoy problem-solving and finding root causes to complex issues.
- Your written and verbal communication embody the 5-star experience we look to deliver.
- You have empathy for the people you support and can stand up for what you believe to be right for our business.
- Your former colleagues would say that you’re great to work with!
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for this position in accordance with all applicable ordinances