Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
Enjoy is changing the way products are purchased and experienced through its Partner Platform. Our services enable a Partner to deliver premium experiences to their customers through a convenient, fast and exceptional consumer experience.
You are responsible for the overall success of our Premium Partnerships. This includes driving revenue and growth not only for Enjoy but also for our partners. You will lead and support the team that runs point on all of these partnerships as well as develops your own exceptional strategic partner relationships.
We are a highly passionate and performance focused team, dedicated to deliver our ambitious goals. We are focused on building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values every day.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches and better results.
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees.
- Grow revenue and margin opportunities with a positive ROI across partners
- Lead and support team - inform goals and priorities; ensure we achieve success; remove blockers (internal and external)
- Drive and lead cross-functional, strategic Enjoy initiatives
- Be a tireless advocate for all internal and external Partners
- Identify and scale best practices and efficiencies across partners and platform
- Develop deep, strategic partner relationships and position Enjoy for success based on partners’ near-term and long-term strategies
- Champion growth for Enjoy, communicate strategy and gain buy-in from internal stakeholders and external partners
- 15+ years of strategic partnership management, business development and/or
- Experience navigating large complex corporate environments and understand the challenges that can be encountered when adopting new, innovative technology
- Ability to develop strong relationships at the executive level and negotiate complex contracts
- Experience building and leading a team, with a commitment to supporting and developing each team member
- Possess strong analytical skills and love of data, with an understanding of how to evaluate and impact business performance
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
Rewards at Enjoy.
- Catered lunch three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible schedule and weekly WFH days
- Competitive benefit package that includes.....
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO program
- Commuter benefits
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.