Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now we're excited to announce that we are expanding around the UK.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About the People Team.
Enjoy is about bringing amazing experiences through high quality joyful moments, and this starts with our people hiring. Our people are our product, so you have a tall order to protect and enhance our culture, whilst attracting the best and diverse talent. We are a highly passionate and performance focused people team, restless to deliver our ambitious goals.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have very ambitious growth plans and you are critical to this mission.
- We are ambitious, driven by great ideas and the pursuit of audacious goals
- We operate with a joyful growth mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
- We operate as a team while providing freedom, trust and transparency
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
- Design and deliver repeatable and innovative talent sourcing, multi-location and high volume strategies, that deliver against headcount plans, on time and on budget
- Constantly evolve our process and efficiency to deliver an Enjoy experience
- Design and deliver diversity attraction strategies
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent
- Manage/lead the recruiting team to achieve a high quality end to end recruitment process & experience
- Produce regular performance analytics/insights and solutions to improve functional performance and use for simple internal partner communications
- Develop and enhance our employer brand on social media channels
- Ensure compliance across the team, including data integrity, SLAs, KPIs and optimal use of Applicant Tracking System
- Budget and financial acumen – Ensuring consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and financial optimisation in the recruiting function
- Run recruitment events and deliver on recruitment road map
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion.
- You stay informed with current industry trends and practices, and you keep things relevant. You know what the resources are, and you use them well.
- You are self motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist.
- You approach every challenge with courage and enthusiasm. You are authentic, deliberate, and graciously humble.
- Experience in managing teams and high volume and multi location hiring
- Built and evolved a high quality and well regarded recruiting team
- Highly data driven and analytical turning insights into action
- Proven ability to build diverse high quality talent pipelines and pools
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders and demonstrated ability to influence leaders
- Values driven and an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and productive work environment
- Ability to travel in market for periods of time, particularly for peak period and high volume/new location recruiting activities
- Growth mindset and solution focused problem solver
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience opening new markets
- Experience working with or in Europe