Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.
Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start. Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now, we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
About The Role
The Workplace Project manager will oversee new facilities development, refresh and renovation projects for Enjoy across multiple markets. They will provide project management oversight for all phases of the project, including site due diligence, design, construction and closeout ensuring that quality, budget and scheduling expectations are achieved. Assist with coordination of design, permitting process, construction and turnover.
- Verifies all forms and owner's requirements were sent to General Contractors and Vendors.
- Ensures that Contractors & Vendors understand and comply with all requirements.
- Prepares and monitors the process for approved and rejected submittals required on each project in an expeditious manner.
- Coordinates the timely processing and approvals of all shop drawings to and from subcontractors and architects/engineers.
- Creates and processes Requests for Information (RFIs) that are requested by Project Manager, Project Superintendent and/or Subcontractors.
- Distributes drawing and design revisions, bulletins, etc. to Project Manager, Super and all trades.
- Collects cost impacts from all subcontractors per each revision received.
- Cross checks and validates each impact (change order) with both the Project Manager and Project Superintendent.
- Assists Project Manager with project schedules; permit filings, logistics, communications with clients and subcontractors and manpower requests.
- Prepares project weekly report documentation for client including progress photos, meeting minutes, RFI log, Change Order log, Submittal log and schedule updates.
- Discusses weekly with Project Team critical items prior to Project Managers, Subcontractor/Client jobsite meeting.
- This includes open Change Orders, RFI’s, Submittals and any other issues pertaining to the productivity of the project.
- Assists Project Managers in preparing and updating the overall or two week look-ahead schedules when necessary.
- Assists Project Manager in preparing and updating the logistic plans and phasing plans as required for distribution and coordination.
- Expedites project close-out requirements including municipal sign offs, as-built drawings, attic stock, training, final project photos, etc.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to timely process change requests and change orders.
- Issues approved subcontractor change orders to subcontractors for signature.
- Coordinates with A/P for approved change order billing.
- Prepares documents for Monthly billing meetings.
- You are self motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist.
- You are constantly on the hunt for learning opportunities, and never feel as though you’ve learned everything there is to know about something.
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion.
- You stay informed with current industry trends and practices, and you keep things relevant. You know what the resources are, and you use them well.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture is preferred, or one year related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications is helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Proficiency with computers; Microsoft office (Word, Excel; Outlook) & Adobe. Knowledge of Microsoft Project is useful.
- Industry recognised Health & Safety Certification(s)