Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.
Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
About The Role
As the Field Programs Manager, you will oversee the development and implementation of internal programs and communication that will drive connection and deliver results in the field.
Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Managing high-profile initiatives, pilots and other priority projects including market expansion
- Owning the field roadmap and prioritisation of projects and initiatives that affect the field
- Working cross functionally to build processes, programs and communications that positively impact the field experience.
- Developing processes and tools to ensure seamless rollout and implementation of new programs
- Working with counterparts in the US to align on goals, priorities and deliver on core KPI’s for the business.
- Driving improvements to Enjoy systems and data reporting to support initiatives and Field KPI’s
- Working with the operations team to ensure key program delivery across teams
You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger. You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough.
You believe in and promote the values of the company you choose to work for, and embody its values in words and actions.
You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain.
- 5+ years experience in Retail Operations or Store Strategies.
- Significant experience managing competing projects while prioritising effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex concepts and processes.
- Commitment to quality and excellence; constantly innovating around the customer & Expert experience.
- Must be able to travel frequently.