Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.
Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now, we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
About The Role
Influences and implements fulfilment operations strategy for UK fulfilment operations through constant improvement and engagement with key contributors
- Owns implementation of strategic direction for all processes and activities that directly impact fulfilment performance KPI’s
- Acts as core POC for partner, field, support & engineering teams for any projects that have a direct impact on fulfilment operations
- Maintains strong relationship with Menlo teams to ensure global standardisation in all fulfilment related processes
- Articulates strategic options and possible approaches to head of UK ops to influence overall operations strategy
- Own core playbook for all fulfilment process improvements and initiatives
- Acts as key owner for new partner integration in all SC&L related apexes
- You aren’t just accepting of others, but truly compassionate and considerate.
- You are self motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist.
- You ask relevant questions when they arise, even in difficult or uncomfortable situations.
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion.
- You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell engaging stories that reveal the “why” behind each number
- Experience of working in an e-commerce business with an online fulfilment model
- Experience with program and project management
- Highly skilled working across multiple functions and teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with lean six sigma
- Six sigma qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable providing business updates to senior leadership
- Experience driving process efficiency
- Available to travel nationwide and to the US when required