Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now, we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK. We are preparing to launch in the East of England and are aiming to secure a location close to Cambridge.
Learn more about how Enjoy got started from our co-founders, Ron and Tom!
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
About The Role
As an Enjoy Captain, you'll be the primary voice of the Expert community, responsible for managing Field Expert and Fulfillment Expert performance within the market.
Captains are exempt employees who are compensated with competitive pay and attractive employee benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the market team, recognizing great performance and providing developmental guidance
- Connect, inform, and inspire the team through one-on-ones, daily huddles, and visit observations
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for all employees in the market
- Maintain a high performing team in line with the Enjoy Values and brand standards
- Manage the vision, purpose and tactics of Enjoy programs, initiatives, and priorities
- Identify training gaps on the team and support the ongoing learning
- Develop, nurture relationship and collaboration between Expert team and Fulfilment Operations
- Obsessed with providing the best expert experience
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger. You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- Thrives in a fast pace work environment that has you constantly on the go. Works well under pressure
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- 3+ years experience in a people management role
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience