Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets and London. Now, we’re excited to announce that in 2019 we are expanding across the UK. This means that we have vacancies in our Central London location.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
About The Role
Our Customer Experience Experts are the heart of Enjoy. As an Expert, you’ll deliver personalised experiences and solutions including a focus on troubleshooting, problem solving as well as building strong relationships with our customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and want to grow with us. This is an opportunity to help invent what mobile retail is all about.
We are obsessed with elevating the customer experience our Experts provide the perfect solution in every visit, whether that be a new accessory to go with their new device or providing a new product. This is a varied sales and technical role in a very rewarding environment that requires the building of strong relationships with customers. If you're technically minded with broad problem solving skills, are a great communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz from going the extra mile for customers, this is the role for you!
Experts are employees who are compensated with competitive pay and attractive employee benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and sales objectives while offering personalized solutions in each visit
- Enrich and improve customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions in every experience
- Develop deep connections with your fellow teammates in market and HQ
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Communicate with customers by phone and in person to establish clear goals and expectations for each experience
- Identify successes, opportunities, and obstacles and provide feedback on a regular basis
- Participate in daily team meetings
- Organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather
- Obsessed with providing the best customer experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that has you constantly on the go
- Works well under pressure
- Respects and promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Conveys messages and ideas concisely and effectively with professionalism
- Establishes rapport with others and cultivates relationships easily
- Determine to find solutions for each visit by tailoring the customer’s experience to their needs
- Prior experience in a customer service or retail sales role is required
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record within more than 3 points on your license.
- Must be comfortable with driving for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs and stand for long durations
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management
- Happy to agree to a DVLA & background check