Sales and Experience Expert
- £30K (inclusive of OTE)
- + £1,050 Sign-on Bonus
- 4- day work week
Benefits of working for Enjoy:
- 20 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- A salary sacrifice workplace pension scheme, optimising tax and NI savings
- Private medical insurance currently provided by Vitality
- Membership includes discounts to local gyms and many more
- Health cash plan covering everything from dental, optical care, physiotherapy, and more
- Life insurance - 4 times salary pay out, payable to your nominated beneficiary
Enjoy started with a simple question….”What if the best of the store could come to you?”
The answer to the question was the Smart Last Mile ™ and the Mobile Retail Store. The retail and online shopping has evolved. When you use Enjoy you not only get a purchase that is delivered to your door, you also get a comprehensive retail experience as soon as today, in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy unlocks Commerce at Home through our Mobile Retail Stores.
We serve the world’s leading communications and technology companies to change the way millions of people around the world purchase and experience their products and subscription services offering the best of the retail store at our customers convenience. In the UK we have partnered with EE and BT to support bringing the best of the store to 80% of the UK.
About The Role:
Our Sales & Experience Experts are the heart of Enjoy. As an Expert, you’ll deliver personalised sales and experiences to your customers, including a focus on troubleshooting.
We are looking for people who are passionate about customer experience and want to grow with us. This is an opportunity to help lead your very own mobile store within a new channel in retail.
We are obsessed with elevating the customer experience our Experts provide to our Partner’s customers (BT & EE). Our partners' purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. We help our Partners achieve this purpose. Our experts are trained to keep their eyes and ears open to learn what will help our partner’s customers communicate and protect their products and to offer the right solutions. No wifi upstairs? Our experts deliver it. It might sound like a little thing, but it can mean a lot. Suddenly, a teenager can do his homework in his own room, a new mother can skype her parents in New Zealand from her bed, or a pensioner doesn’t have to tackle the stairs to make a doctor’s appointment. This is a varied sales and technical role in a very rewarding environment that calls for you to obsess over building strong relationships with customers.
If you have broad problem solving skills, are an outstanding communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz from going the extra mile for customers, this is the role for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aim to exceed customer expectations and your sales objectives by bringing the best of the mobile store to every visit. You’ll offer highly personalised products and services, meeting the needs and wants of a customer that you determine through thoughtful discussions and observations in every visit
- Act with integrity in all that you do ensuring you sell solutions in a compliant way, caring for confidentiality of customer data and adhering to the governing policy for sales
- Communicate with customers by phone and in person to establish clear goals and expectations for each experience prior to and during every visit
- Manage your time during and between customer visits efficiently, ensuring you arrive on time and allow enough time to elevate each and every customer experience
- Develop deep, supportive connections with your fellow teammates in your market and nationally
- Develop, maintain and share strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, services, accessories, and pricing plans
- Work with your leader to ensure you continuously meet or exceed your personal, team and company goals
- Drive a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in all types of weather
- Actively participate in daily team meetings in your market
- Identify successes, opportunities, and obstacles and provide feedback on a regular basis to your Line Manager
- Remain composed with exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general
- Proven ability to evaluate the needs and wants of each customer, in order to identify appropriate complimentary and revenue-driving sales every time.
- Able to confidently handle objections by understanding and clearly communicating the benefits of products and services you are offering, while listening to, understanding and respecting the objections of the customer
- You’re obsessed with providing 5 star experiences
- Able to establish close rapport and cultivate positive relationships with others easily
- Have the ability to confidently propose appropriate products and services to customers and talk through the benefit proposition with them effectively
- Able to tenaciously complete transactions with customers where they are revenue-driving sales and offer appropriate benefit to the customer
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment that has you constantly
on the go
- Confident in using a variety of communication channels that connect you to the wider Expert community and business
- You remain calm while working well under pressure
- Respects, celebrates and actively promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Communicates messages and ideas concisely and effectively with
- Motivated by meeting targets and operational KPI’s that mean we meet our commitments to our Partners
- Previous work experience in sales, retail supervisory or premium brand retail store sales associate roles often allow a faster, successful ramp to competency in the Expert role with Enjoy. Experience in roles offering high levels of bespoke service with upselling and cross-selling opportunity are highly desirable
- Ability to travel for onboarding and training (essential)
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays (essential)
- Valid UK manual driver's license and satisfactory driving record with no more than 6 points on your license (essential)
- Be comfortable with driving for long periods of time (essential)
- Able to safely lift up to 23kg occasionally
- Agree to a DVLA & DBS background check (essential)
About The Team:
We are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-focussed team, committed to developing an operating model that supports rapid growth. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values every day.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
- We have a Growth Mindset and ideate on new approaches to achieve better results
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
- We stand for Justice at our core. We believe in the power of our combined voices to bring about change within Enjoy and in the communities we serve by fighting against oppression and holding ourselves accountable to just outcomes.
If you have a disability and require specific support during the recruitment process, please contact Enjoy’s recruitment team to explore what adjustments can be made to facilitate your success. You can contact the recruitment team by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org