Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the People Team.
Our team is passionate about delivering joyful experiences that inspire our people to deliver incredible business results. We believe in maximizing our peoples’ potential.
About the role.
As an Enjoy HR Coordinator, you'll ensure our people have the tools, resources, and knowledge to do their very best. As well as manage local compliance obligations and vendor relationships.
- Act as resource to employees across the company.
- Champion Enjoy’s culture.
- Collect data, conduct research and listening campaigns to monitor employee engagement.
- Manage projects, develop reports, presentations and communications for the People Success team.
- Partner with people managers in executing performance documentation, rewards and recognition, and other processes; monitor completion rates and compliance.
- Oversee company wide compliance with all local, federal, and business specific rules, regulations, policies, and processes.
- Oversee People Success specific new-hire onboarding (systems, benefits, policies, experience).
- Partner with L&D to deliver People Success workshops and trainings for employees and managers.
You believe in and promote the values of the company you choose to work for, and embody its values in words and actions. You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell engaging stories that reveal the “why” behind each number. You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion. You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain.
- You have experience as an HR Coordinator or other relevant field, preferably at a high growth, technology or retail company, supporting a diverse and dispersed workforce.
- You have demonstrated expertise in project management and administrative functions.
- You have a general knowledge of HRIS, compensation, rewards and recognition, onboarding and other HR programs; you seek opportunities to expand your knowledge and practice of HR functions..
- You’re in tune with the feelings of those around you, people trust you to follow through and do the right thing. You can be trusted to maintain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality.
- You are hungry to learn and challenge yourself, not afraid to try new things and grow from your mistakes.
- You have a desire to grow a human resources career and obtain relevant certification, if you haven't already.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.