Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Learning & Development Team.
Our team cares deeply about creating meaningful experiences that encourage participants to get hands-on with the learning process. We believe in developing life skills that extend beyond the workplace and strive to empower people to do more than they thought possible.
About the role.
As an Enjoy Learning Experience Designer, you'll create learning experiences that empower others and uphold the integrity of the Enjoy culture. You'll report to the Head of L&D and will also be responsible for:
- Designing and developing learning experiences that support company goals and initiatives.
- Developing learning experiences that support our mobile workforce while also inspiring human connection amongst our teams.
- Identifying new learning opportunities by evaluating results, identifying gaps and determining the appropriate means to solve them.
- Helping teams develop best practices, workflows, and behaviors to improve work quality and efficiency.
- Evaluating the impact of each learning experience in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on-board
- Believe in designing learning environments that help people reach their potential in and outside of work
- Stay current with L&D trends and practices, and can spot promising new ones on the horizon
- Have a passion for learning, and want to change the way we learn in corporate environments
- Are an adaptive, innovative thinker, with a demonstrated comfort with ambiguity
- Embrace new ways to deliver learning experiences and are able to think outside the box
- Proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger
- Doesn't hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- Make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end
- Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- Believe in and promote the values of the company you choose to work for and embody its values in words and actions
- 5+ years industry experience as a Course/Instructional Designer
- Experience developing and facilitating content for adult learners
- Experience developing skill-based learning content
- Must be technologically independent and able to work as part of a virtual team
- Full development-cycle experience (analysis, design, development, testing, and support)
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Ability to work from Headquarters in Menlo Park, CA
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.