Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Experience Team
The Experience Team is responsible for driving everyday improvement in the field by fostering partnerships and designing and delivering programs that enable the most highly-connected, highest-performing mobile workforce in the world.
About the role.
As the Head of Learning & Development, you'll design and deliver a world-class mobile learning strategy that enables us to deliver results in the field and HQ. In this role, you will report to the Chief Experience Officer and will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing a digital learning strategy that supports our needs for individual and team growth in a mobile workforce with +1000 Field employees across the US and UK
- Developing skills to enable our teams to deliver a mobile store experience including offering solutions in visit
- Building out and maintaining a comprehensive content library that meets employee learning, individual development, organizational development and business compliance needs
- Partnering with Senior leadership to understand and support business objectives in order to inform learning and development strategies and programs
- Attract, develop and grow talent within the L&D team and cultivate strong partnerships across all functional teams
- Assist with other projects as needed
- You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell engaging stories that reveal the “why"
- You believe in and promote the values of the company you choose to work for, and embody its values in words and actions
- You ask the right questions when they arise and brainstorm creative solutions to help move the team and the company forward.
- You are comfortable collaborating, communicating and negotiating with cross-functional stakeholders
- You are comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience - Director level or above
- 10+ years experience in learning and development
- Degree in English, Communications, or Journalism is nice; but not a must
- Proven success with scaling learning via digital solutions
Rewards at Enjoy.
- Catered lunch three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible schedule and weekly WFH days
- Competitive benefit package that includes.....
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO program
- Commuter benefits
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.