Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Service Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
We are rapidly growing every yearEach year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking thatwhich requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Role.
As an Enjoy Captain, you'll be the primary voice of the Expert community, responsible for managing Expert performance within the market.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Manage the market team, recognizing great performance and providing developmental guidance
- Connect, inform, and inspire the team through one-on-ones, daily huddles, and visit observations
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for all employees in the market
- Maintain a high performing team in line with the Enjoy Values and brand standards
- Manage the vision, purpose, and tactics of Enjoy programs, initiatives, and priorities
- Identify training gaps in the team and support the ongoing learning
- Manage Payroll approval, Time Off Requests, and Expert expenses
- Own the employee life cycle, including hiring and performance management of your team
- Obsessed with providing the best expert experience
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and strengthen the team
- You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You see tasks through to completion
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and offers help and support wherever needed. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment where you are constantly on the go
- Works well under pressure
- Respect and promote Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work for you. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- 3+ years experience in a people management role
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations
- Valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.