Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly experts bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that are free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value for consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, and Amazon, to name a few.
Our Support Culture.
Our Support Experts are the backbone of Enjoy. We get the pleasure of assisting customers and internal teams who need our support, taking on every challenge with heart and craftsmanship. And our quality standards are high no matter the communication channel or situation. In fact, our insights from challenging situations prove valuable as we help lead new developments and company trends as we grow! We are a part of every aspect of the company and take pride in the experiences we deliver to our customers and teams.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of Enjoy’s products, policies & processes by utilizing resources like Honey articles, other team members, and product guides.
- Professionally and efficiently de-escalate safety-related situations and review orders for legitimacy. You will work closely with the Enjoy Safety team.
- Drive excellence by answering 100+ calls a week in a timely manner.
- Be the help experts may need from the field. You’ll assist field experts in anything and everything!
- Help improve processes and tool for the support team by effectively categorizing and tagging ticket trends, participating in weekly team meetings and working cross-functionally with scheduling and field teams.
- Strive for one-touch resolutions on customer tickets by anticipating needs and giving clear direction.
- Provide feedback to field leaders on appointment trends and customer feedback.
- Continuously learning as the company grows and adapts to new trends, policies, and partners.
- Work with partner support teams to create a seamless resolution for our customers.
- Priority given to applicants available 1-10p on weekends. Shifts are 8-5p & 1-10p weekdays and weekends.
- You have prior experience in customer support or other service work.
- Encompass the company qualities and values to deliver a 5-star experience!
- You can adapt to a flexible schedule which will require work on evenings and weekends.
- You are organized and can amass a wide knowledge base about products, processes & policies quickly.
- You have experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Talkdesk or other CRM platforms.
- You enjoy problem-solving and finding root causes to complex issues.
- You are obsessed with grammar and effectively communicating your solutions.
- You speak confidently and clearly.
- You have empathy for the people you support and can stand up for what you believe to be right.
- Your former colleagues would say that you’re great to work with!
Bilingual is a bonus!