Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly Customer Experience Specialists bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that are free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value to consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, and Amazon, to name a few.
About the Role.
At Enjoy, our Customer Experience Specialists are known as Experts and Experts are the heart and soul of Enjoy. To be an Expert, you deliver more than just products, you have to deliver Awesome. You’ll provide personalized experiences to customers with a variety of products designed to enhance their lives. You can also expect to:
- Deliver 5-star experiences with all Enjoy-supported products
- Communicate with customers to establish clear goals for each appointment
- Develop a personal relationship with your fellow team members in the market
- Identify successes, opportunities, and obstacles and provide feedback on a regular basis
- Participate in daily community building activities
- Maintain a clean and operationally sound environment
- Ensure each visit culminates with all the details logged, accurately and timely
- Load and unload inventory and perform operational tasks
We serve our customers from 10am to 8pm, seven days a week. Experts can expect to work 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week.
- Obsessed with your customers and continually consider how to enhance their experience
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving ego behind
- Self-motivated and resourceful to offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Establish rapport with others and cultivate relationships easily
- Organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age