Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly experts bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that is free to users. Last year we Expanded the markets we serve for a total of 51 with more to come this year internationally.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value for consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook andAmazon, to name a few.
About the role.
As an Enjoy Captain, you'll be the primary voice of the Expert community, responsible for managing Expert performance within the market.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manage the market team, recognizing great performance and providing developmental guidance
- Connect, inform, and inspire the team through one-on-ones, daily huddles, and visit observations
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for all employees in the market
- Maintain a high performing team in line with the Enjoy Values and brand standards
- Manage the vision, purpose, and tactics of Enjoy programs, initiatives, and priorities
- Identify training gaps in the team and support the ongoing learning
- Manage Payroll approval, Time Off Requests, and Expert expenses.
- Own the employee life cycle, including hiring and performance management of your team
- Obsessed with providing the best expert experience
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger.
- You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that has you constantly on the go. Works well under pressure
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- 3+ years experience in a people management role
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long durations
- Valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age