Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Role.
Our Customer Experience Experts are the heart of Enjoy. As an Expert, you’ll deliver personalized experiences and solutions. We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and want to grow with us. This is an opportunity to help invent what mobile retail is all about.
Experts are non-exempt employees who are compensated with competitive pay and attractive employee benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and sales objectives while offering personalized solutions in each visit
- Enrich and improve customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions in every experience
- Develop deep connections with your fellow teammates in market and HQ
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Communicate with customers by phone and in person to establish clear goals and expectations for each experience
- Identify successes, opportunities, and obstacles and provide feedback on a regular basis
- Participate in daily team meetings
- Organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather
- Obsessed with providing the best customer experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that has you constantly on the go
- Works well under pressure
- Respects and promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Conveys messages and ideas concisely and effectively with professionalism
- Establishes rapport with others and cultivates relationships easily
- Prior experience in a customer service or retail sales role is desired but not required
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be comfortable with driving for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs and stand for long durations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.