WHAT’S OUR STORY
We are an engagement marketing agency with deep roots across sports, entertainment and lifestyle. We integrate live experiences, digital engagement and content to help our clients connect with their consumers. To best serve these clients, all our people are expected to meet Engine Shop’s standard of excellence.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a part of everything we do – from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY
Engine Shop needs an Account Supervisor who can activate a program/event from start to finish, while being proactive in handling any challenges that they may experience. This person should be an excellent communicator and effective leader who can supervise multiple programs and team members. We are looking for someone who serves high quality service to our clients and ensures that events and programs will run with very little oversight.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead day-to-day management of multiple programs and team members through proactive planning, program structure development and implementation, effective delegation and coordination of company resources
- Facilitate seamless executions by acting as the program lead, working directly with your team to coordinate the show organizer, exhibit company, vendors and any other pertinent parties
- Oversee all program communication, including website and collateral materials related to events details, registration, post event surveys, etc.
- Contribute ideas and tactics to new business proposals, decks and brainstorms
- Can communicate effectively to executive management to provide feedback and results from your programs/events
- Provide feedback and guide team members to grow and enhance their roles and responsibilities
- Position will require non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
- A talented and seasoned experiential marketing professional with 4+ years of experience executing creative concepts and bring them to life for mobile tours, live events, stage production and guerilla marketing campaigns for brands
- Additional consideration for candidates with 3+ years of experience in managing sponsorship assets and live experiences at sports venues
- Proven experience ideating around creative assignments to develop executable campaigns that drive meaningful consumer engagement with brands
- A history of managing successful consumer engagements from concept through budgeting, planning, execution and reconciliation
- Experience of securing and implementing integrated experiential marketing programs including: permitting, staffing, security, logistics, fabrication, and buildout
- Strong writing, presenting, and Excel skills
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.