WHAT’S OUR STORY
We are an engagement marketing agency with deep roots across sports, entertainment and lifestyle. We integrate live experiences, digital engagement and content to help our clients connect with their consumers. To best serve these clients, all our people are expected to meet Engine Shop’s standard of excellence.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a part of everything we do – from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY
The Account Director will need to be someone who can activate a program/event from start to finish, while being proactive in handling any challenges that may be experienced. You can communicate efficiently and be an effective leader who can supervise multiple programs and team members. We are looking for you to display high quality service to our clients and ensures that events and programs will run with very little oversight.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive event production experience
- Oversee complex production build out and logistical programming through clear team management and leveraging vendor relationships
- Manage clients and account communication with teams, including integrated agency partners, with a focus on clear communication (business writing, creative writing and presentation)
- Comprehensive planning of events as assigned, meeting with clients, conduct event research for locations, budget management, travel arrangements, talent reservations, wrangling talent, creating run-of-show and on-location leadership
- Able to manage multiple activations, programs, and vendors seamlessly
- Mediate and negotiate with key clients and vendors to develop strong partnerships that deliver best in industry execution
- Lead a multi-functional team from project conception, planning, onsite execution, and post event recap
- Strong network of industry contacts that can open doors and allow for continuous growth and development
- Must have an event portfolio featuring a wide range of event experience
- Perform as career manager and provide direction for continual staff growth and development
- Identify areas to streamline processes, innovate and share knowledge internally for improvement
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and external client relationships at all levels of the organization and deal with a wide range of individuals.
- Lead or participate in internal and external brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas for Engine Shop and client projects and programs
- ATL based
- 7+ years of agency experience or relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of production, digital, content and all relevant business areas
- Experience working on large scale programs / clients with integrated agency partners
- Sales and marketing experience with strategic planning and implementation
- Understands and regularly applies contemporary marketing concepts
- Understands Agency’s position as well as business processes thoroughly and contributes to their development and efficiency
- Passion for staying current on event and industry trends
- Knowledge of new venues and restaurants in ATL
- Willing to travel for accounts as dictated by projects
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.