WHAT’S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a global sports and entertainment marketing agency built for the modern era of engagement. We specialize in connecting our clients with their audiences through the passion points of sports, music, film, television, gaming and arts and culture. Through live experiences, content and branded entertainment, we create meaningful engagements that drive our clients’ business objectives.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in everything we do; from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different. We know work must fit in to life and life into work.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY
You are the ambitious, oddly versatile, detail-oriented, design-minded steward of project excellence Engine Shop is looking to add to its creative department. We want someone who, first and foremost, is passionate about collaboration who also knows how to cross T's and dot I's like no other.
The Project + Process Manager (PPM) will work hand-in-hand with Engine Shop creative, account, production, and program management team in trafficking and organizing ongoing and incoming assignments from inception to completion. The PPM will also be responsible for establishing process through our online Project Management tools along with the management of light creative production deliverables.
The role is the right-hand to Engine Shop’s Head of Creative in creating functional fluidity that leads to great ideas and will work with the creative teams in managing, formatting and outputting creative deliverables for team/client review and approvals.
They should have long-standing relationships with all things Microsoft Office and Apple iWork, they will have partied with and dated different Project Management portals like Monday.com, all the while lusting for secret rendezvous with Adobe Creative Suite. They should also have weird hair, be a wellspring of insight into super cool things and have hobbies that have nothing to do with Gantt charts.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- Development and/or Management of:
- Workflow between agency constituents and departments
- Project briefing initiation and checkpoint coordination
- Resource planning/mapping + time management
- Creative review process through to client presentation
- Project punch lists and deliverables charts
- Vendor relationship management (print, art + staffing)
- Project development and delivery timelines
- Vendor/Freelance partner onboarding, contracts, and billing
- Light design support (format related), presentation finalization, and approval routing
- Team schedule, travel, and meeting management
- Organizational process education
- 3-5 years of industry/agency experience; preferably in a creative studio or creative project management role
- Experience collaborating with a teams of strategists, creative, designers, production specialists and content developers
- BA/BS degree in project management, research, psychology, anthropology, design, marketing or related discipline
- Passion for ideas and bringing them to life
- Proven ability to independently balance multiple projects successfully and drive collaborate across disciplines
- Working proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Id, Ai) & Online PM Portals
- Understanding of basic design principles (e.g., Layout, composition, color etc.)
- Highly detail oriented
- Crackerjack communication skills, including ability to rally and inspire team productivity
- Leadership aspiration mixed with functional passion
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are thinkers and leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
In return, our promise to you is what we’ll work tirelessly to create opportunities for your professional and personal development while communicating with transparency about the company you’ve chosen to work for.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.
TO APPLY, VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE: ENGINE SHOP CAREERS