ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are thinkers and leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
In return, our promise to you is that we’ll work tirelessly to create opportunities for your professional and personal development while communicating with transparency about the company you’ve chosen to work for.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.
WHAT’S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a global sports and entertainment marketing agency built for the modern era of engagement. We specialize in connecting our clients with their audiences through the passion points of sports, music, film, television, gaming and arts and culture. Through live experiences, content and branded entertainment, we create meaningful engagements that drive our clients’ business objectives.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in everything we do; from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
Engine Shop knows work must fit in to life and life into work.
We seek a dynamic Human Resource Specialist to join our corporate team. The HR Specialist should have 4-6 years of mid-level experience in the field of Human Resources including recruiting, career development, new hire paperwork, training & development and employee engagement. The candidate may be required to maintain accuracy, confidentiality and security of all employee records and files.
This person will further develop and manage our Human Resource platform. He/She will focus on keeping our agency fully staffed with well developed, happy employees. He/She will manage the recruitment, on-boarding, training & development, and placement of new employees. He/She will work on building career development strategies for existing employees to ensure our agency has the lowest turnover rates. He/She will work closely with our Director of Employee Engagement to help build a great employee culture and work closely with our Talent Manager on career development for new and existing staff members. He/She will help us build a strong HR foundation that is both scalable and legally compliant with Federal, State and Local regulations.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full-cycle recruiting and coordination of positions including job postings, development of sourcing strategies, screening/interviewing candidates and formulating offer letters
- Work closely with hiring managers in the development of recruitment and selection plans including intake meetings and frequent communications throughout life cycle of recruitment process
- Provide support and consultation for hiring managers on specific recruiting information, i.e., behavioral interviewing, assessment of candidates, etc.
- Social media expertise – ability to manage overall organizational social media platform in regard to sourcing talent such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Lead on-going workforce planning with Operations leaders
- Support employee development, performance management and progressive discipline
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Coach leaders on best practices to lead high performing teams
- Administration/coordination of HR processes including performance management, employee engagement, compensation, leadership development & talent management.
- Bachelor’s degree– Human Resource Management or similar degree preferred.
- 4-6 years progressive HR experience with key experience in developing people required.
- HR Certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred.
- Experience and focus towards “employee engagement” in addition to HR
- Detail-oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving abilities are a must.
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization.
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm
- Must be qualified to work in the US
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy