This position will be part of the Finance & Admin team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Head of Finance & Admin. The position holder will lead, manage and coordinate administrative and procurement functions and ensure that the office runs smoothly, and procurement management is cost effective.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Supervise all activities of the Admin department
- Provide reports to management on regular basis on the activities managed and cost cutting initiatives.
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office development
Potential Activities and Projects
- Supervise all activities of the Administration department
- Monitor various activities and service/maintenance contracts
- Coordinate and management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare
- Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular maintenance schedule
- Establish the SLAs for all service providers and suppliers and monitor compliance.
- Ensure insurance policy is adhered to at all premises and premium charges paid promptly
- Develop adequate records of fleet management/movement, and put in place policies/structures to guard against abuse
- Enforce proper management and efficient utilization of stores
- Deliver all admin services in the most efficient manner to facilitate the functions of other departments
- Train administration staff on best practices
- Achieve cost savings wherever possible by negotiating and identifying legitimate vendors.
- Prepare purchase proposals for equipment
Required Skills & Experience
- Diploma / Degree in Business / Administration
- At least 7 years’ working experience in administration with at least 2 years experience in a Managerial position.
- Experience in financial analysis and decision making
- Experience in managing contracts with various vendors and ensuring SLAs are adhered to
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong ability in planning and organization.
- Team player and dynamic self-starter.
- Good communicator with a relational ease
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Ethical team player who can work under pressure
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!