Title: Telesales Contractor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: Rolling
Position Status: Commission Based
Team: Customer Experience
Reporting To: Telesales Teamleader
About ENGIE Energy Access
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
The position aims to plan and execute sales of ENGIE Energy Access products, focusing on achieving sales targets. The Telesales Contractor sells EEA products, focusing on an excellent customer experience and building a strong customer relationship.
- Closing Quality Sales Target
- Ensure proper lead generation, creation and follow up
- Ensure credit assessment and approval is done
- Ensuring that all approved customers have paid for deposit as per the number not later than 60 days
- Secure 1st, 2nd and 3rd instalment.
- Ensure payment for 1st instalment is done not later than 30 days and 2nd instalment not later than 60 days and 3rd instalment not later than 90 days.
- Conducting Outbound Calls to new or existing upselling customers
- Call Center-Utilization report
- Ensure 100% upselling of appliances
- Achieve 95% quality calls audit done on weekly basis
- Daily and monthly sales reporting-
- Telesales Officer must report sales to Telesales Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Telesales Officer must report lessons learned and trends identified during month
- Completing assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Ensure 100% upselling of appliances
- Seeking opportunities to learn and develop within ENGIE ENERGY ACCESS-KENYA and through training
- 70% of weekly utilization target achieved
Knowledge and skills
- A university diploma or it’s equivalent from a from a recognized institution
- Proven track record of going above and beyond to get the job done
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with many different types of people
- A person that does not give up after facing challenges
- A person eager to grow and learn
- Commercial acumen and ability to sell
- Capacity to innovate and create new sales and marketing processes
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Drive to make every sale an excellent customer experience
- Self-starter with a passion for Mobisol´s vision to plug in the world
- Fluency in the CO language; fluency in English is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!