Job Title: Sales Agents (Commission based)
Reporting line: Sales Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
About ENGIE BU Africa ENGIE Energy Access (EEA)
ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain a leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
Engie Energy Access, manufacturer of the FENIX POWER solar systems, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Sales agents with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. Sales agent is an individual who works under limited supervision, performs duties associated with customer acquisition and onboarding, customer follow up and managing customer Portfolio, while ensuring exceptional customer experience above all.
- Customer Acquisition
- Pitching Engie products to the target market to ensure growth of customer base.
- Do Top of the Class Customer Onboarding
- Make all field visits end up with a positive experience to the customers regardless of the outcome
- Market the product and find potential customers
- Customer education
- Educating customers about the product use and how to pay
- Interpret the Loan Agreement to the customer and understand.
- Educate customer on product installations
- Customer support:
- Follow up with customers to ensure repayments
- Report any case of tampering by customers to Engiemanagement
- Observe standard operating procedures and safety practices.
- Support customers throughout their credit journey
- Portfolio management:
- Responsible for all the sales made to increase revenue generation (repayment)
- Ensure top tier customer experiences to achieve high customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and skills
- Passion for the job - bringing renewable energy to millions of Ugandans
- Presentable enough and recommendable in his community
- Uphold Business Values
- Willing to build and grow Fenix Power Customer Base and manage the PH
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Must be a quick learner and very willing to work under minimum supervision
REQUIREMENTS for New sales agent's trainees
- Must have a Smartphone with an Android version 4.5 and above
- LC Letter recommending
- 2 Refs (Contacts, Name & Address)
- 1 Next of Kin (Contacts, Name & Address)
- Valid ID (preferably National ID, Driving License and Passport photo)
- 2 Passport Photos
- MTN line reg with Momo
- Passed the Pre-qualification (have had On-field training by TDR)
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!