We are enfore
enfore was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that are typically only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
As a DevOps Engineer* at enfore, you will join a dynamic, challenging and motivated Operations Team who are passionate about identify and drive opportunities to improve automation. You will also be responsible for improving the software that helps 200 million+ small businesses around the world!
- Responsible for the operation of our systems as well as the management of our external suppliers
- Consult and train our employees in best practices for using our network services.
- Analyze new infrastructure technologies and their practical benefits in order to continuously optimize our network infrastructure based on our growing needs.
- Manage and maintain our infrastructure and docker based services within Amazon.
- Operational security of infrastructure
- Administration of networks, firewalls, virtual machines.
- Several years of experience using a broad range of technologies relating to the development and maintenance of an AWS-based cloud solution.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Strong skills in scripting languages such as Bash or Python for automating deployment, system configurations and security.
- Familiarity working with Linux systems and applications.
- Experience with system monitoring tools for performance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resources and application deployment issues.
Extra Qualifiers we’d like to see:
- OO Programming Skills and Basic Database administration experience is a plus
- Familiarity working according to agile methodologies
- Experience working with Jenkins and Docker-related services